As a marketing lead you will sit at the intersection of marketing, product, and sales, working to create and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy that grows the CareValidate brand and builds thought leadership. This is a hands-on position.
Demand Gen and Customer Marketing
- Drip marketing
- White papers and static content
- Podcasts, blogs and video content
- Social media management
- Develop and lead SEM/SEO strategies for CareValidate
- Manage performance metrics and budget tracking wil sharing learnings with the CareValidate team
- Partner with leadership, GTM, and product teams to ensure accurate and effective messaging and campaigns.
- Understand business trends based on data and communicate it to stakeholders in simple ways with a bias towards action.
- Identify growth opportunities using data mining and quantitative analysis, and execute on ideas to drive traffic, engagement, and growth.
- Clearly and effectively communicate business trends, experiment results, and marketing data to stakeholders and leadership.
- Willing to own projects
- Comfortable with uncertainty and change, and see obstacles and challenges
- Doesn’t leave outcomes to random chance
- Communicates clearly and persuasively to cross functional team members (product, engineering, data science, etc)
- Comfortable and self-sufficient with data analysis and experimentation, including A/B testing and analyzing experiment results.
- Strong understanding of how marketing channels work together within a larger program