- Design great user experiences using the React framework for customer's web user interface
- Take ownership of quality. Build automated tests, perform peer reviews, provide feedback to teammates and grow a culture that prioritizes quality
- Create systems that provide fast feedback and drive engineering excellence, extending CI/DevOps pipelines to meet the needs of the team
- Collaborate with other teams to build software customers love
- 3+ years of React development experience
- Good working knowledge of web apis, node and general web development concepts
- Experience with testing react web apps (jest etc) is a plus
- Demonstrated track record of highly collaborative cross functional work
- Commitment to software engineering best practices and principles (such as Agile and CI/CD)
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with others with varying levels of technical understanding.
- Generous salary + company equity.
No third parties please.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse work environment. CareValidate is an equal opportunity employer.