As a tech lead, you will lead the architecture and design of the Care360 product, bring a unique skill set and experience to our team. You will work both on the overall Care360 product and future vision for our business.
Although you will be a tech lead, all individual contributors on our engineering team are Software Engineers, will be expected to be hands on, and contribute code. The ideal candidate will have extensive software production experience in cloud-native server-side platforms such as Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or Amazon Web Services (AWS) and be willing and eager to collaborate with the team on new features, fixes, releases, and more.
What you will do
- Define overall technical architecture for CareValidate products
- Architect large scale reliable systems to support continuous growth of the business
- Influence the organization, engineering leaders, product managers, and the business to develop a unified approach to Care360, our flagship product.
- Understand how key technical decisions will drive business outcomes
- Perform design and code reviews and advise/mentor other engineers at CareValidate
- Foster the best engineering practices and build a culture of engineering excellence
What we are looking for
- 8+ years relevant experience in a fast paced, high growth tech environment
- Experience building, leading, and architecting large systems at enterprise scale with a great impact (e.g. including well-designed APIs, applicable user interfaces, high volume data pipelines, efficient algorithms)
- Technical leadership with hands on experience leading project teams and setting technical direction and strategy
- Experience working efficiently and effectively on small, 100% remote teams.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills & ability to lead high-level discussions on technology strategy and approach