- Oversee the overall operational activities of the engineering team.
- Partner closely with product team and ensure effective delivery of services and systems
- Improve engineering processes and methodologies
- Provide engineering and technical leadership in the organization
- Lead the hiring process to grow our engineering team
- Balance business needs/speed with the accumulation of technical debt
- Represent the engineering team in internal and client interactions
- 5+ years in software development with experience building scalable web services. Knowledge of GCP a plus.
- 3+ years in managing software development teams
- Familiarity with SDLC methodologies and trade offs
- Demonstrated track record of highly collaborative cross functional work
- Deep understanding and commitment to software engineering best practices and principles (such as Agile and CI/CD)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with others with varying levels of technical understanding.
- Generous salary + company equity.
No third parties please.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse work environment. CareValidate is an equal opportunity employer.